Structural CAD Technician
Our client is a successful company, with a strong reputation for working on and delivering projects to a high standard. The practice offers a full range of integrated engineering services. They are currently seeking a Structural Technician to work on a broad diversity of projects including residential, retail and commercial. Experience using Revit is preferred, however they are happy to train.
As a Structural CAD Technician you will:
- Provide technical support to structural engineers
- Prepare drawings using AutoCAD / Revit
- Ensure work is completed to deadlines
- Pay close attention to detail to ensure accuracy
- Full knowledge of British Codes and Standards
- Experience using Revit and AutoCAD
- Proactive attitude towards work
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
If this sounds like something for you would be interested in, please contact Graham Ventham from Conrad Consulting with an up-to-date CV.
Please bear in mind that we don't advertise all our vacancies, so if you'd like to discuss all the options we currently have that suit your experience & aspirations, please do get in touch for a confidential chat. We will always disclose the name of our client, and will always make sure you're happy for your CV to be sent to them.