Are you looking to join a consultancy which has offices across the UK and is known through out the industry for its excellent reputation? A consultancy which has a dedicated chartership programme and prides itself on employee development?
- Minimum of 3 years Geoenvironmental consultancy experience in the UK
- Relevant Degree
- Experience with phase 1 & 2 investigations
- Experience working on a variety of contaminated land projects
On offer for the successful candidate:
- A competitive salary of £28,000 - £32,000, dependant on experience.
- Annual salary review
- Bonus Scheme
- Company Pension
- 25 Days annual leave, plus bank holidays
- Life Insurance
- And much more…
What happens next: On receipt of your application our dedicated Environmental recruiter, Kate Waltham, will contact you to discuss this opportunity in full detail. Kate will disclose the name of our client to you prior to sending your CV to this, or any other company we are working with.
**We don't advertise all of our vacancies! If this role isn't quite right for you, please get in touch with Kate to find out more about other opportunities.**
We offer a 'REFER A FRIEND' bonus up to £500 for a successful referral