Senior Geoenvironmental Engineer
An exciting opportunity for an ambitious Geoenvironmental Engineer to join a partner owned consultancy in the North London area as a Senior Geo-environmental Engineer. The successful candidate will be working on a variety of brownfield remediation projects across the local area.
- Minimum of 6 years Geoenvironmental consultancy experience in the UK
- Relevant Degree
- Chartered or currently actively working towards chartership
- Experience with phase 1 & 2 investigations & reports
- Experience managing projects
- Experience managing and mentoring junior geoenvironmental engineers
On offer for the successful candidate:
- A competitive salary of £36,000 - £40,000, dependant on experience.
- Annual salary review
- Bonus Scheme
- Company Pension
- 25 Days annual leave, plus bank holidays
- Life Insurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- And much more…
What happens next: On receipt of your application our dedicated Environmental recruiter, Kate Waltham, will contact you to discuss this opportunity in full detail. Kate will disclose the name of our client to you prior to sending your CV to this, or any other company we are working with.
**We don't advertise all of our vacancies! If this role isn't quite right for you, please get in touch with Kate to find out more about other opportunities.**
We offer a 'REFER A FRIEND' bonus up to £500 for a successful referral