We currently have a fantastic new opportunity for a skilled Structural Engineer to work with an excellent independent client of ours at their head office in Chatham, Kent.
As a Structural Engineer, you will work on a diverse range of projects, working closely with an experienced design team. The right candidate will learn quickly and become familiar with the unique engineering services this consultancy provide.
On offer for you as the new Structural Engineer:
* Competitive salary
* Highly-rewarding career in a friendly team environment
* Childcare Vouchers & Ride to Work Scheme
* Excellent support to Chartership and approved ICE Training scheme
* Variety in workload in this multi-disciplinary consultancy
You will be a confident individual who has a degree in civil or structural engineering looking for a new challenge, ideally with some experience or knowledge of temporary works, although this is not essential.
Requirements of the Structural Engineer:
* A relevant Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering
* Knowledge of Structural design across a range of sectors
* Working knowledge of Eurocodes
* At least three years' experience and be working towards Chartered Structural Engineer status within ICE or IStructE.
* Proven design experience in a range of materials
* Good verbal and written communication skills
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious Structural Engineer to join a local independent consultancy with an ambitious growth plan, so speak to Darryl Yates at Conrad Consulting today for more information on 01728 726136.