Structural CAD Technician
Are you a Structural CAD Technician who is interested in all types of building materials? Do you have an interest in the restoration of historic buildings? Would you like to become a valued member as part of a highly experienced specialist team? Then read ahead for more information on this fantastic opportunity.
My client is a specialist practice who deals primarily in the conservation and renovation of historic buildings. They are currently seeking a Structural CAD Technician to join their office in Coventry due to their expanding work load.
The new Structural CAD Technician will be working with the design team on projects constructed predominantly from Masonry, including finely detailed stonework. There will be requirements for steel and concrete design, however, this is a role that is perfect for someone looking for more of a specialist role in structural detailing.
What's on offer for you as the new Structural CAD Technician:
* Salary up to £35,000 per annum
* Work on unique projects with a specialist team
* Support towards achieving TIStructE status
What you will be able to offer as the new Structural CAD Technician:
* At least 2 Years of experience in a similar role
* Excellent communication skills
* Proficient with AutoCAD 2D
* A minimum HNC/HND level qualification in Structural/Civil Engineering
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity, then speak to Terry Jeffs at Conrad Consulting on 01728 726127 for more information on this exciting role.