Graduate Civil Engineer
An exciting opportunity has become available for recent Graduate Civil Engineers to join one of Northern Irelands leading Civil & Structural Engineering consultancies.
Our client has been established for over 50 years, taking huge strides in the market of recent years by competing against global, multi-disciplinary companies, yet still having a 'family feel' to their organisation.
They work across most sectors across the UK & Ireland, working on some truly outstanding projects of soaring value. Great opportunity to gain invaluable experience in areas such as; Water, Infrastructure, Waste & Traffic.
For a recent graduate, you are looking for somewhere to develop your skill-set & experience and we believe there is no better place to do so than this civil and structural engineering consultancy. Here are our reasons why?
- Our client's graduate scheme is approved by the ICE
- Directors within the consultancy sit on the board of committees for the ICE
- Up to 18 new members of staff joined in 2018 alone, some leaving global brands to take the next step in their career with our client
- Get the chance to see projects through, instead of being pigeon-holed
- Will pay up to £24,500, plus benefits
This opportunity is ideally suited to recent graduates with a degree in Civil Engineering. The minimum requirement is a pass grade of a 2:1, which has been completed in the UK / Ireland.
If the above position is of interest, and you are ready to take a considerable step forward in your career, please forward your CV through to Matthew Gilchrist at Conrad Consulting.
We offer a 'REFER A FRIEND' bonus up to £500 for a successful referral