Civil Engineer (ICE)
Conrad Consulting is supporting a highly regarded Civil & Structural Engineering consultancy to appoint a Civil Engineer in Belfast.
The Civil Engineer must be chartered or nearing chartered status. This is great opportunity to apply your creative skills on prestigious projects, whilst demonstrating an excellent understanding of your technical attributes too.
There are up to 3 vacancies available at this level, with experience in of the three areas: Infrastructure / Water / Marine
Current Projects >
- Multi-billion-pound, ground engineering project in England
- £15 million redevelopment of a town centre
- Several Energy / Waste projects (Becoming a market leader in this area)
- Several inter-connecting projects
- Large Educational projects (Primary / Secondary / Third Level)
- Harbour related projects
- One project of 'National Interest'
- Opportunity for career development
- Feel part of a project, by taking ownership and seeing it through to the end
- Family-feel to the office
- Competitive salary
- Pension contribution of 4%
Duties / Responsibilities
- Delivering projects from concept stage through to completion, to a high standard
- Continue to develop existing client relationships
- Liaise with local authorities and stakeholders
- Effectively manage your project team
If the above position is of interest, and you are ready to take a considerable step forward in your career, please forward your CV through to Matthew Gilchrist at Conrad Consulting.
**We don't advertise all our vacancies! If this role isn't quite right for you, please get in touch with Matthew to find out more about other opportunities which maybe more suitable**
We offer a 'REFER A FRIEND' bonus up to £500 for a successful referral