Associate Geotechnical Engineer
An elusive opportunity for an ambitious Geotechnical Engineer to launch a whole new division within an established Environmental Consultancy. The successful candidate will be working closely with the Geo-environmental team working on Geotechnical projects, responsible for growing and developing a Geotechnical team.
- Minimum of 8 years Geotechnical Experience
- Relevant Degree
- Chartered or actively working towards chartership
- Experience mentoring and managing junior Geotechnical Engineers
- Experience with Business Development would be an advantage
On offer for the successful candidate:
- A competitive salary of £52,000 - £56,000, dependant on experience.
- Annual salary review
- Bonus Scheme
- Company Pension
- 25 Days annual leave, plus bank holidays
- Life Insurance
- And much more…
What happens next: On receipt of your application our dedicated Geotechnical recruiter, Kate Waltham, will contact you to discuss this opportunity in full detail. Kate will disclose the name of our client to you prior to sending your CV to this, or any other company we are working with.
**We don't advertise all of our vacancies! If this role isn't quite right for you, please get in touch with Kate to find out more about other opportunities.**
We offer a 'REFER A FRIEND' bonus up to £500 for a successful referral
Apply for Associate Geotechnical Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly