Principal Geotechnical Engineer
Are you looking to work for one of the Sunday times 100 best companies to work for? A company that is passionate about their employees and their individual progress and development? If you're looking to join a company which not only is known for it's employee satisfaction, but also it's award winning high profile projects across the world, then I want to hear from you.
- Minimum of 8 years Geotechnical Experience
- Relevant Degree
- Chartered or actively working towards chartership
- Experience mentoring and managing junior Geotechnical Engineers
- Experience working on commercial and residential projects
On offer for the successful candidate:
- A competitive salary of £46,000 - £50,000, dependant on experience.
- Annual salary review
- Bonus Scheme
- Company Pension
- 25 Days annual leave, plus bank holidays
- Life Insurance
- And much more…
What happens next: On receipt of your application our dedicated Geotechnical recruiter, Kate Waltham, will contact you to discuss this opportunity in full detail. Kate will disclose the name of our client to you prior to sending your CV to this, or any other company we are working with.
**We don't advertise all of our vacancies! If this role isn't quite right for you, please get in touch with Kate to find out more about other opportunities.**
We offer a 'REFER A FRIEND' bonus up to £500 for a successful referral