Principal Structural Engineer
Principal/Associate Structural Engineer (Permanent Position)
Are you looking for an opportunity to progress with your career?
Our client is a multi-disciplinary consultancy that work across all market sectors in both the public and commercial sectors.
Due to an ever increasing portfolio of work they are seeking a Principal or Associate level Structural Engineer for their Leeds office.
Candidates must be chartered with the Institute of Structural Engineers with 5 or
more years relevant post-chartered experience.
Candidates will be looking to bring value to their business in return for further career progression to senior management or Director level.
The successful candidate will require to be well versed in the management of
projects across multiple disciplines and communicate readily with clients, fellow
professionals and contractors.
The successful candidate will be required to co-ordinate the work of project
engineers, graduates and technicians.
· Chartered status with a minimum of 5 years relevant experience since achieving
· Ability to manage the delivery of projects through to completion, and work within
a multi-disciplinary consultancy.
· Good communication skills and ability to work as part of a team.
· Software experience in TEDDS, Tekla Structural Designer, Fastrack Portal Frame,
CADS Wall Panel, P Frame and MasterSeries Retaining Wall would be desirable.
Skills and Abilities
· Ability to communicate in a clear and concise way with colleagues and clients.
· Must hold a valid driving licence.
Salary negotiable dependent upon experience.