Epsilon Design Engineers Ltd are a multi-disciplined design consultancy with a reputation for engineering excellence.
Due to our growth an exciting opportunity has arisen for a Structural/Civil Engineer with proven experience within a civil/structural engineering design consultancy to join our team. Reporting to the Design Manager you will work as part of a team to contribute to designs and provide support. The ideal candidate will be comfortable with technical delivery, project management, and team leadership.
Key tasks include
- undertaking complex calculations
- undertaking technical and feasibility studies including site investigations
- providing technical advice
- liaising with a variety of professionals
- managing projects
- resolving design problems
- ensuring projects are completed on time
- Supervising and leading CAD Technicians and Engineers
Key Skills required
- Familiarity within a design office.
- Ability in using a range of computer software for developing detailed designs
- Being able to think methodically and to manage projects
- Ability to liaise with professionals and supervise and lead drawing office staff.
- Ability to work well within a team and within a highly pressurised environment.
- Ability to interpret client requirements and communicate these requirements to others.
- High level of written and verbal communication skills.
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to think methodically and to manage projects
- Familiarity within the rail sector advantageous.
We are offering a full time permanent role with ongoing training and development. Candidates to have a full UK driving licence
Salary dependent upon experience. Including pension and healthcare.