Are you a skilled Civil Engineer with a passion for major Infrastructure design? Do you have the ambition to work for a truly market-leading multi-discipline consultancy on major projects? Read on to see how this fantastic new opportunity could give you everything you are missing from your current role.
As a result of some impressive major project wins, this award-winning multi-discipline engineering and project management consultancy have created an amazing opportunity for a skilled and motivated Civil Engineer to join their busy Infrastructure team located at their vibrant and growing Bristol office.
What's on offer for you as the Civil Infrastructure Engineer:
* Salary up to £40,000 per annum
* Support towards achieving chartered Civil Engineer status (MICE) if not already obtained
* 25 days' annual leave in addition to bank holidays
* Relaxed, yet challenging working environment
* A widely diverse project portfolio spanning several sectors
You will be joining a well-established industry name that works across several sectors, with projects ranging from commercial, retail, education and healthcare as well as heritage and conservation on a major scale. Projects are regularly valued in excess of £50m, so if you're looking to escape the small-scale residential game, this could be the perfect opportunity for you to progress.
This practice has a strong reputation for developing and retaining staff, with a core focus on training and support towards achieving professional status. So, if it is progression and development you are looking for, this could again be a fantastic opportunity for you to further your career within Infrastructure.
What you'll bring as the Civil Infrastructure Engineer:
* Relevant degree in Civil Engineering
* Experience in commercial and industrial infrastructure design
* Minimum of two year's UK design office experience.
* Experience in the use of AutoCAD and Windes MicroDrainage
* Good working knowledge of Section 278 agreements
* Full UK Driving licence
This is a fantastic opportunity for you as a keen and ambitious Civil Engineer to take the next step forward in your career by joining an established international brand. If you are ready to progress your career, speak to Darryl Yates at Conrad Consulting today on 01728 726136 for more information on this fantastic and unique new career-enhancing opportunity.