Principal Civil Engineer
Are you an experienced Civil Engineer who is open to a new challenge? Want to join forces with an award-winning international consultancy working on major projects? Take a look at the benefits of this new career-defining role.
As a result of some key contract and framework wins, this international multi-discipline consultancy have created the opportunity for a Principal Civil Engineer to join they busy Plymouth design team on a permanent basis.
On offer for you as the Principal Civil Engineer:
* Salary up to £50,000 per annum
* Annual bonus
* 25 days holiday in addition to bank holidays
* Private medical insurance and Life Assurance.
Your new role will give you the chance provide technical design and to ensure projects are delivered to programme quality and budget. You will also be given the chance to develop internal team relationships and provide support to junior staff in order to develop their individual skills and to encourage their personal development.
Key to this role is the ability to provide a client-focused service which results in on-going satisfaction and repeat business, so a good commercial awareness will be one of your attributes.
What you'll bring as the new Principal Civil Engineer:
* Relevant degree in Civil Engineering.
* Incorporated or Chartered Civil Engineer status (IEng / CEng / MICE)
* Experience in Highway design, including a working knowledge of DMRB, Manual for Streets and Local Authority Design Guides for Highways in Residential and Commercial Estates.
* Drainage Design - including working knowledge of SUDS.
* Working knowledge of Civils 3D, PDS or MOSS/MX
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to take the next step in your career as a Civil Engineer and get stuck into some major Infrastructure projects. Speak to Darryl Yates at Conrad Consulting today on 01728 726136 for more information on this unique new senior and career-defining role.