Our client is a multidisciplinary consultancy who, due to an expanding workload, have a vacancy for a Civil Engineer to join their Hemel hempstead office on a full-time permanent basis.
Civil Engineering Team Projects:
- Detailed design of residential, industrial, commercial & educational developments,
- Detailed design of roads, drainage, bridges, retaining walls & earthworks,
- Detailed design of S38/S278 schemes & highway improvements,
- Flood Risk Assessments, Foul Drainage & Utility Assessments,
- Site appraisals, feasibility studies & pre-application advice.
- Hold a degree in Civil Engineering (ideally 2:1 or above) obtained within the UK,
- Industry experience as a Civil Engineer desirable,
- Excellent communication skills (both written & verbal),
- Experience using AutoCAD & MicroDrainage (WinDes) desirable.
- Dealing with clients, local authorities & in-house teams,
- Detailed design of roads & drainage infrastructure,
- Producing technical & pre-planning reports on flood risk, drainage & utilities.
The successful Civil Engineer will be given a competitive salary & benefits package along with a supportive working environment where you will be a valued member of the team. You will be given plenty of opportunity to challenge yourself and build on your existing skillset within an experienced & highly skilled team of professionals.
This firm offers an excellent level of training to their staff including software training, and will commit to helping you achieve Chartered status through external courses & in-house programmes, along with helping financially with professional membership fees. If you would like to know more about this Civil Engineer vacancy, please forward an up to date CV to Graham Ventham for more details.