We are working with a leading UK housebuilder to find them an Infrastructure Engineer with 1-4 years' industry experience. The successful candidate will be joining the Ipswich office's skilled Technical department on a full-time permanent basis. You will be providing engineering support on residential housing developments in relation to demolition, site clearance, road & sewer infrastructure works, external works, utilities and more.
Projects: Residential Development.
Headcount: > 4,500 in the company.
Location: The office is located on the outskirts of Ipswich in the beautiful county of Suffolk.
- Experience working on residential housing development projects (gained working for either a developer or consultancy),
- A HNC/HND or degree in Civil Engineering,
- The ability to work well within a team,
- Full proficiency with AutoCAD & the Microsoft Office packages,
- Good working knowledge of UK Building Regulations and Health & Safety Regulations.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious Infrastructure Engineer to challenge and expand their skillset alongside experienced professionals. A full job description can be provided to suitable candidates so if you would like to hear more details, please get in touch with Graham Ventham.