We are working with a leading UK housebuilder to find them an Infrastructure Engineer with 1-4 years' industry experience. The successful candidate will be joining the Ipswich office's skilled Technical department on a full-time permanent basis. You will be providing engineering support on residential housing developments in relation to demolition, site clearance, road & sewer infrastructure works, external works, utilities and more.
Projects: Residential Development.
Headcount: > 4,500 in the company.
Location: The office is located on the outskirts of Ipswich in the beautiful county of Suffolk.
- Experience working on residential housing development projects (gained working for either a developer or consultancy),
- A HNC/HND or degree in Civil Engineering,
- The ability to work well within a team,
- Full proficiency with AutoCAD & the Microsoft Office packages,
- Good working knowledge of UK Building Regulations and Health & Safety Regulations.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious Infrastructure Engineer to challenge and expand their skillset alongside experienced professionals. A full job description can be provided to suitable candidates so if you would like to hear more details, please get in touch with Graham Ventham.
Apply for Infrastructure Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly