You have the drive to achieve Chartership but support and mentorship in your current company is lacking? If this sounds like you, then this is your chance to join a company who will offer you just what you are looking for.
We are recruiting for Glasgow's most distinguished consultancy as they look to appoint a Structural Engineer to their design studio.
Projects - Commercial, Arts, Culture, Leisure, Healthcare, Residential, Transport
- Degree qualified in Civil/Structural Engineering
- Ability to carryout structural design and analysis for UK building developments
- Conversant with common construction materials including timber, steel & RC
- Motivated to work towards CEng
Why this is a great place for any Structural Engineer:
- Dedicated mentorship from a Chartered Structural Engineer
- Opportunity to work on buildings from £100k listed building developments to £80M commercial developments
- Inclusive office environment with a knowledge sharing philosophy
- Annual pay rises
- Great social culture in the office with regular nights out and away days
For a suitably qualified Structural Engineer my client will offer:
- £30,000 - £35,000
- 6% pension
- Life assurance
- Flexible benefits
For full details please apply and await contact from our dedicated building structures recruiter, Nick Grayston, who will call you to disclose the name of our client in advance of forwarding your CV for consideration.