Senior Civil Engineer
Our client is a global design firm known for their expertise across various sectors. They currently have a vacancy available for an experienced Senior Civil Engineer to join their skilled team on a full-time permanent basis in their London office. The successful Senior Civil Engineer will become an integral part of their multidiscipline project team, and will be responsible for leading on the technical input & civil engineering for their impressive portfolio of projects.
Projects: Various sectors with a focus on Healthcare, Educational, Leisure, Commercial & Retail.
* Hold a degree in Civil Engineering & be Chartered or near Chartered within a relevant institution,
* Have experience with a range of design software including AutoCAD, WinDes, Revit, Civil 3D, PDS, Autotrack,
* Have good knowledge of drainage systems & earthworks,
* Be ambitious to progress your career & challenge your existing skillset,
* Taking the lead on civil engineering design of site development works, earthworks, underground drainage, road design & utility works,
* Carry out analysis & design work of all aspects of Civil work,
* Must have excellent communication skills both written & verbal as you will be required to work closely with other members of the team as well as contractors & the end client,
* Use your civil engineering expertise to provide advice where necessary.
Our client is offering the successful Senior Civil Engineer the chance to really progress your career as you will be given the option to develop your leadership & managerial skills. If you would like to hear more about this vacancy please get in touch with Graham Ventham for more details.