Civil/Structural Cad Technician
Excellent opportunity for a Civil/Structural Cad Technician to join a dynamic and developing consultancy. They have a great team environment and they nurture and develop their employees, so they can continuously develop their skills.
This role would suit an ambitious and evolving Civil/Structural Cad Technician who is open to bringing new ideas & technologies and who is always ahead of the curve.
- Providing full office CAD support to Design Engineers on civil and structural projects.
- Ensuring that all drawing requirements are completed on time and in accordance with the associated deadlines.
- Ensuring that CAD responsibilities and ongoing requirements are planned, scheduled and managed.
- Preparation of new drawing layouts, conceptual design detail and detail for design drawings.
- Ability to work with clients.
- Diploma in Civil/Structural engineering or relevant experience in the industry
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Ideally you will have around 5 years of experience.
- Relevant AutoCAD qualifications and experience
- Fully proficient in CAD, CIVIL 3D & MX Road & Micro station would be a plus
- Experience of producing detail drawings in roads, infrastructure, drainage and utilities
- Strong planning and organisation skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong IT Skills is a must.
- Ability to work under pressure & under time constraints is a must.
- Eligible to work in Ireland
- Ability to work as part of a team & also on own initiative.
- Excellent focus on client service and very strong communication skills.
In return for your relevant experience this company will offer you an excellent career path working within a dynamic and growing team.
HOW TO APPLY
Send your resume and covering letter to Lou - firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants who appear to meet the profile requirements will receive the selection criteria.