Senior Infrastructure Engineer
Are you currently seeking an opportunity for career progression within an award-winning and market-leading consultancy? Does the opportunity to lead a team of Civil Engineers align with your career aspirations? Grasp the opportunity to further your career and take on more responsibility as well as rewards by reading on about his fantastic new career-defining role.
My client is a successful multi-discipline consultancy, with an excellent reputation for delivering high quality highways and drainage schemes to a diverse portfolio of clients across the UK. You will work closely with high profile commercial clients as well as local authorities and other public sector bodies in order to deliver high quality projects. So, a diverse sector knowledge is crucial to your new role.
As the new Senior Infrastructure Engineer, you will be given the opportunity to operate across several sectors from education and healthcare, to large-scale commercial developments and new towns, so the project portfolio is highly diverse with projects up to and around £100m in value.
On offer for you as the Senior Infrastructure Engineer:
* Salary up to £50,000 per annum
* 25 days annual leave in addition to bank holidays
* Private healthcare
* 5% employer contribution pension scheme as standard
* Truly diverse workload
* Opportunity to lead a small team of engineers
As an experienced Civil Engineer with at least four years' Infrastructure experience, you will be willing to take a pro-active lead on projects and drive the team forwards in a senior capacity.
What you'll bring as the new Senior Infrastructure Engineer:
* Relevant degree in Civil Engineering or a similar discipline
* Minimum four years' UK consultancy experience
* Good working knowledge of AutoCAD, Civil 3D and Windes Microdrainage
* Experience in highways and drainage design across a range of developments including commercial and residential
* Proficient in the design of above and below ground drainage including SUDS
* Client-facing and site experience ideally
This consultancy can provide you with a working environment that provides challenge, enjoyment and a genuine sense of satisfaction in the work that you will produce. Speak to Darryl Yates at Conrad Consulting today on 01728 726136 for more details on this fantastic new opportunity, or apply with your up to date CV.