Senior Civil Engineer
If you're a Senior Civil Engineer with a strong technical background in delivering transportation projects, then we may have a perfect opportunity for you!
We are currently working with a very well-respected engineering consultant as they look to appoint a Senior Civil Engineer to join their Edinburgh office.
You will be working closely with the transportation team across the UK to lead and deliver projects on both private sector infrastructure development and local authority work.
Responsibilities s of the Senior Civil Engineer:
- Lead the development of a diverse portfolio of work including design elements relating to drainage, highways and cycleways
- Prepare technical reports and tender documentation to support engineering work
- Taking on the role of a project manager on small to medium sized projects.
- Ensuring all technical contents of work is correct and in accordance within agreed timescales and budgets
- Working closely with CAD technician
- Mentoring and training junior staff
Minimum requirements of the successful Senior Engineer:
- IEng or CEng status with ICE, The Institute of Highways & Transportation or the Institute of Highway Engineers
- Knowledge of design standards on roads, bridges and highway works
- Experience in providing consultancy services on transportation and multidisciplinary schemes
- Ability to use and train others on software packages such as Civils 3D & Windes
On Offer for Senior Engineer
- £36,000 - £40,000 depending on experience
- 7% pension contribution
- Life Assurance
What happens next:
On receipt of your application our dedicated Civil & Structural recruiter, Iain Shanley, will contact you to discuss this opportunity in full detail. Iain will disclose the name of our client to you prior to sending your CV to this or any other company we are working with.
We offer a 'REFER A FRIEND' bonus up to £500 for a successful referral.