We are currently recruiting for a leading multidisciplinary consultancy who have a vacancy available in their Westminster office for a Structural Engineer to strengthen their building structures team.
The structural engineer they are seeking will have a minimum of 2 years' experience and will be looking for a full-time permanent role.
This firm has a fantastic reputation for being an outstanding employer, and the successful Structural Engineer will be given the opportunity to contribute to their impressive portfolio of building structures projects spanning a wide range of sectors.
Projects: Educational, Commercial, Healthcare, Residential, Mixed-Use, Retail and more.
- Must hold a degree in Civil or Structural Engineering
- Must have a minimum of 2 years' post-graduation industry experience as a Structural Engineer
- Must have a strong interest in building structures
- Must be a motivated individual with a positive approach to work
- Must be willing to be challenged and learn new skills
The successful Structural Engineer will be rewarded with a competitive salary & excellent benefits package along with exposure to a range of exciting projects.
If you'd like to know more about this opportunity, please get in touch with Graham Ventham for more details.