Senior Civil Engineer
Are you an experienced and ambitious Civil Engineer with residential infrastructure design experience currently considering a new position? Would you like to work as part of a continually growing team as you continue to develop as a Civil Engineer? If the answer is "yes", read on for the benefits of this exciting new opportunity.
As part of their continued organic growth, this dynamic independent multi-discipline consultancy has created the opportunity for a skilled Civil Engineer to progress their career in Infrastructure by taking on a pivotal role in their expanding newly refurbished office in Abingdon, Oxfordshire.
What's on offer for you as the new Senior Civil Engineer:
* Salary up to £45,000 per annum
* Bonus paid twice per year (usually 5% of salary)
* 25 days' annual leave in addition to bank holidays
* Genuine career progression
* Truly diverse project portfolio
You'll be given the opportunity to get involved in a good variety of work from day one, working as part of a well-established team liaising on projects with local authorities as well as private clients in order to deliver high quality design solutions to a range of sectors.
This practice places investment in its staff in high regard, and boasts an excellent track record of continuous training as well as professional development. If you are looking for the opportunity to become chartered, they can fully support this too.
What you'll bring as the new Senior Civil Engineer:
* Three years' experience within Civil Engineering design, not necessarily drainage
* Good working knowledge of section 104, 38 and 278 works
* Ambition to progress your career in a senior capacity
* The desire to work as part of a growing company as it continues to win more work
This is a truly fantastic opportunity to progress your career as a Civil Engineer by taking on a pivotal role in a friendly, yet highly professional and well-regarded practice. Speak to Darryl Yates at Conrad Consulting today on 01728 726136 for more information, or apply with your up to date CV.