Graduate Civil Engineer
Are you a skilled and ambitious Graduate Civil Engineer with a minimum of one years' UK consultancy experience? Looking to join forces and develop as part of a well-established and highly reputable consultancy with projects up and down UK and across several sectors? Read on for the benefits of this career-enhancing role within Civil Engineering.
Your responsibilities as the new Graduate Civil Engineer:
* Roads and drainage design, including SUDS
* Production high quality Flood Risk Assessments
* Co-ordination and liaison with the CAD team
* Attend sites to liaise with clients/contractors and monitor works as required
* Carrying out surveys under supervision of a Senior Engineer
What you'll bring as the new Graduate Civil Engineer:
* BEng or MEng in Civil Engineering or a relevant discipline
* 1-2 years' consultancy or local authority experience as a minimum
* Ambition to become chartered within ICE
* A fundamental understanding of Civil Engineering from a design perspective
* Excellent communication skills
As a Graduate Civil Engineer, you will be required to write letters and reports and will therefore possess excellent communication skills. Software knowledge of AutoCAD, WinDes and Civil 3D would be an advantage as well as a broad understanding of Civil Engineering, including flood risk, highways design and adoption procedures for sewers and roads.
The role offers a motivated and professional graduate with a relevant degree the opportunity to work with a well-established consultancy, who can offer fantastic technical support and an excellent career path, so get in touch with Darryl Yates at Conrad Consulting on 01728 726136 today in order to discuss this fantastic career-enhancing opportunity, or apply with your up to date CV.