Structural CAD Technician
Are you a skilled CAD and Revit user with a knowledge of building structures? Looking to gain exposure to a wide range of exciting projects whilst taking on a pivotal CAD role? Look no further than this excellent new opportunity to further your career!
As part of their organic growth plan, and on the back of some key project wins, this dynamic Structural Engineering consultancy has created the opportunity for an ambitious CAD / Revit user, with RC detailing experience to join their growing design team at their head office in Farnham, Surrey.
What you will bring as the new Structural CAD Technician:
* Minimum 4 years' UK consultancy experience
* Experience and knowledge of building structures
* Solid grounding in the use of AutoCAD
* Proficiency in RC detailing
* Experience in the use of Revit Structures
* Ambition to progress your career in a growing consultancy
This practice is able to offer you the opportunity to gain exposure to a diverse project portfolio. With a particularly strong reputation in the residential and commercial markets, they are also successful within other sectors, such as temporary works, basements and leisure facilities to name but a few. With current projects valued up to £30m, there is a healthy project portfolio to get stuck into.
On offer for you as the new Structural CAD Technician:
* Salary up to £36,000 per annum, depending on experience
* Relaxed, small company office environment
* Diverse project portfolio
This is a fantastic opportunity for skilled AutoCAD and Revit user with a passion for building structures to join a truly dynamic office, so get in touch with Darryl Yates at Conrad Consulting today on 01728 726136 for more information, or apply with your up to date CV today.