Principal Civil Engineer
2 days left
- Full Time
Are you an experienced Civil Engineer with a passion for flood risk? Looking to take the next step in your career and develop within a growing, yet well-established consultancy? Look no further than this exciting new career-enhancing role and its associated benefits.
This innovative and forward-thinking practice is experiencing exponential growth at the moment. Due to a series of key project wins, a rare opportunity has been created for a Senior Civil Engineer with flood risk experience to join their dynamic design office in Hook at Principal Engineer level.
What's on offer for you as the new Principal Civil Engineer:
* Salary up to £45,000 per annum
* Company car
* Annual bonus
* 37.5 hour working week
* Continued professional development in a growing practice
* Truly diverse project portfolio
This consultancy prides itself on delivering high quality Civil Engineering solutions to a range of sectors, with projects valued up to £50m from healthcare, education, large-scale residential and more. You will be given the chance to run projects from the get-go, as well as the chance to mentor junior members of the team in your capacity of Principal Engineer.
What you'll bring as the new Principal Civil Engineer:
* Five years' experience in flood risk from a consultancy or local authority background
* Ability to produce high quality flood risk assessments and SUDS strategies
* Good working knowledge of AutoCAD and Windes Microdrainage
* Ambition to develop your technical skills further in a dynamic working environment where no two jobs are the same
This is a truly fantastic and rare opportunity to progress your career as a Civil Engineer, whilst joining a thriving consultancy in a sustained period of organic growth. Speak to Darryl Yates at Conrad Consulting today on 01728 726136 for an initial conversation, or apply with your up to date CV in order to take the next step in your career.
Apply for Principal Civil Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly