If you are an enthusiastic engineer with a 'can-do' attitude, then you will excel in this structural engineer position.
The role is well suited to those seeking genuine career progression, support towards Chartership and a streamlined promotion route.
Conrad Consulting is currently working with a medium sized engineering consultancy who are looking to appoint a Structural Engineer to their busy office on the outskirts of Peterborough.
Our client has seen a steady increase in workload over the last few years and made several strategic appointments recently to cater for further growth.
Projects: New and refurbishment schemes throughout the South of England for a major retail store; commercial and office schemes.
Location: Outskirts of Peterborough.
Requirements of the Structural Engineer:
* Ideally at least 4 years' post graduate experience providing structural engineering solutions within a consultancy environment
* Thorough appreciation for common structural forms and common construction materials
* Your portfolio should ideally include a variety of buildings from smaller structural alterations through to large development work
* Degree qualified in Civil or Structural Engineering
* Proactive - it's expected you are eager to learn and strengthen your skillset to solve problems
* Liaising directly with clients, architects and third parties
* Collaborative - you will be working closely with a team of other Structural and Civil Engineers
* Our client is employee focussed and the company benefits include an annual discretionary bonus at Christmas
On receipt of your application, Graham Ventham will contact you to discuss this opportunity in full detail.
We will then disclose the name of our client to you, prior to sending your CV for review.
We don't advertise all of our vacancies! If this role isn't quite right for you please get in touch with Graham to find out more about other opportunities which maybe more suitable.
'REFER A FRIEND' bonus up to £500 for a successful referral.