2 days left
- Full Time
Our client is an established firm who are well-known within the industry for their extensive engineering expertise.
They currently have a vacancy available for a Structural CAD/Revit Technician to join their office on the outskirts of Peterborough on a full-time permanent basis.
You will work on a range of projects, including: Commercial, Retail, Residential and more.
Requirements & Duties:
- Have a minimum of 2 years' experience working on building structures
- Buildings Structures experience should include structural steel and RC detailing
- Have a minimum of 1 years' experience using Revit on live building structures projects
- First rate Revit & AutoCAD skills
- Assist with the development & implementation of drawing office standards
The successful Structural CAD/Revit Technician will be responsible for the quality of all documentation on projects undertaken.
If you feel you would perform well in the role of Structural CAD/Revit Technician for this firm, please apply by forwarding your up to date CV to Graham Ventham to be considered.
Apply for Structural Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly