Senior Structural Engineer
National multi-disciplinary engineering practice has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Structural Engineer in their Cambridge office on a full time permanent basis.
To be considered you must have obtained a degree in Structural Engineering and have at least 6 years' post graduate experience.
Projects include: commercial, retail, residential and industrial sectors
As a Senior Structural Engineer your experience should include:
- Design of a range of buildings structures in all common forms of construction and types
- Assessment of existing structures
- Report writing, client liaison and tender submission
- Design of large schemes including offices and hotels
The ideal candidate will possess a full, clean driving licence.
Our client will also require the following:
- Knowledge of EuroCodes
- Software experience including CSC Fastrack, Tekla, Tedds
As you will be a senior member of the team, they would prefer a Chartered engineer but will consider candidates who are working towards Chartership.
You will have a strong inter-team collaborative work ethic and the ability to mentor and lead more junior team members.
In return the firm offers a generous benefits package and onward career progression.
To be considered for this role please get in touch with Graham Ventham or submit your CV to him.