Senior Infrastructure Engineer
2 days left
- Full Time
Would you like to work for an industry leading consultancy?
Enjoy the challenge of working on more complex projects?
Right now, I am working alongside an international multi-discipline consultancy to attract a Senior Infrastructure Engineer. Projects will include industry, government and commercial sectors. This exciting opportunity gives you the chance to work alongside a well-established team of engineers and technicians designing building infrastructure schemes.
Requirements of the Senior Infrastructure Engineer:
* Degree in Civil engineering
* Minimum of 5 years' experience of Civil Engineering in directly relevant fields
* Ability to lead teams and manage projects
* Ability to deliver design solutions
* Chartered or working towards chartered status via MICE advantageous
On offer for the Senior Infrastructure Engineer:
* Salary up to £48,000
* Genuine career progression
* 25 days annual leave in addition to bank holidays
* Company pension scheme
* Private medical insurance
* Professional membership fees paid
The benefits package is flexible on top of those listed. To find out more please contact Graham Ventham on 01728 726 120.
Apply for Senior Infrastructure Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly