An excellent opportunity has arise for a structural engineer to join this medium sized, reputable and well established structural engineering consultancy. Ideally you will be recently Chartered or working towards this status already.
The firm is well respected for providing a good training environment for all staff who wish to develop their chosen career in structural engineering and have excellent links with both the ICE and IStructE. Their aim is to develop well rounded engineers who can fully support their business and who wish to work in a friendly and professional environment.
Company pension and private health care also provided.
- Well rounded building design skills for both new build and alterations/extensions
- Good understanding of sub-structure solutions
- Good communication skills
- Strong team ethic and willingness to support others
- Able to brief and direct less experienced engineers and CAD technicians
- Desire to develop their career and take on increasing responsibilities
- Experience of liaising with clients, other building professionals and statutory authorities an advantage
- Experience of site inspections and structural surveys an advantage
- Experience of running own small to medium sized projects or being a key member on larger projects an advantage
- Ability to work within programme and cost constraints an advantage
- Commercial awareness and experience of submitting fee proposals an advantage
Priority will be given to candidates with UK experience who already live within sensible commuting distance of Guildford.
Sam Davis 0203 680 0640
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.