Senior Structural Engineer
Are you looking for genuine career progression in your next role as a Structural Engineer? Would you thrive in a dynamic, independent practice and a friendly office environment?
This successful consultancy in Torquay have created an opportunity for an experienced Structural Engineer to join their expanding team as the work continues to come in.
Your new role will see you working on a range of public and private sector projects up to £20 million in value, whilst developing your technical skills further in a senior role.
On offer for you as the new Senior Structural Engineer:
* Salary up to £45,000 per annum
* Genuine career progression
* Competitive company pension scheme
* Varied project portfolio
As an experienced Structural Engineer, you will possess a relevant degree in engineering, and have considerable experience in the management of projects, as well as being confident to lead more junior engineers and assist with their training and development.
What you'll bring as the new Senior Structural Engineer:
* Minimum 5 years' experience in building structures
* Chartered, or near chartered status (CEng, MIstructE, MICE)
* Excellent communication skills and financial awareness
* Project management experience
* Confidence to lead junior members of the team
If you would like to be considered for this exciting new opportunity with a growing and dynamic practice, contact Darryl Yates at Conrad Consulting today on 01728 726 136, or apply with your up to date CV.