Our client is an established multidisciplinary engineering firm with numerous offices throughout England and an enviable portfolio of projects spanning various sectors. They have a vacancy for a Civils Technician to join their Chesham office on a full-time permanent basis.
Projects: Civil Engineering Master Planning - drainage & highway design.
* Full proficiency with Civils 3D & AutoCAD,
* A minimum of 2 years' relevant experience
* Experience working on new build infrastructure projects for private developments,
* Experience working on modifications to existing infrastructure,
* Design & detailing of Civil & Structural engineering schemes,
* Excellent communication skills both written & verbal,
* Good working knowledge of the relevant Codes of Practice & Design Standards,
* The confidence to work with minimal supervision, managing your own workload effectively.
On offer for the Civils Technician:
* Salary up to £32,000
* Genuine career progression
* 24 days annual leave
The Civils Technician will be rewarded with a competitive salary & benefits package along with plenty of support from their team of experienced professionals. If you would like to know more, please send your CV to Graham Ventham for more details.