We are working with a well-known Civil & Structural engineering consultancy with offices throughout the UK & abroad. We are helping them to source a Technical Director to join & head up their Civils Department on a full-time permanent basis.
The role involves heading up a fully integrated team, working for clients within the following sectors: Residential, Commercial, Industrial. educational and more.
They are looking for an ambitious & knowledgeable Civil Engineer who is able to come in at TD level and help drive forward the civils team; taking responsibility for projects being delivered on time & to budget and assisting in the development of members of the team.
- Must be an experienced & Chartered Civil Engineer
- Must have a good level of experience in a managerial position
- Able to manage a team of 7+ Civil Engineers & Technicians
- Able to lead your team, ensuring staff members under your direction feel valued, motivated & are contributing
- Must have a strong background in roads & drainage design
This is an ideal opportunity for an experienced Civil Engineer who wishes to take that important next career step into a senior leadership position where you will be heading up your own team, with the potential for equity within this growing business.
The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary & generous benefits package.
If you would like to know more about this opportunity, please get in touch with Graham Ventham for more details.