Looking for the next step in your career within a London consultancy?
If you have extensive Civil Technician experience, our client would like to hear from you.
The role offers the opportunity to join an award-winning practice who benefit from a network on national offices and whose projects are varied, to include residential, educational and commercial for both public and private sector clients.
The successful candidate will be involved in working on schemes from concept to completion, including at detailed design and construction phase. You will understand the importance of providing cost effective drawings in accordance with the brief provided, whilst adhering to time frames and financial constraints.
Responsibilities of the Civil Technician:
- Assisting managers in managing projects from inception to completion
- Obtaining third party approvals
- Inspecting site works
- Undertaking contract administrative duties
- Liaising with clients, other professionals and the public
Requirements of the Civil Technician:
- Ability to ensure constant high quality drawings
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to represent our client at meetings, discussing designs with other professionals
- Solid experience of Civils 3D
- Experience of MicroDrainage and/or PDS would be a significant advantage
- Knowledge of relevant Codes or Practice and Design Standards and an awareness of relevant health & safety legislation
For further information regarding this opportunity, get in touch with Graham Ventham on 01728 726120