Structural CAD Technician
We are working with a well-known Civil & Structural engineering consultancy with offices throughout the UK & abroad. We are helping them to source a Structural CAD Technician to join their design team in Central London on a full time permanent basis to produce details and drawings for small to medium rise structures in combinations of masonry, timber, steelwork and RC concrete.
Established for a number of years, they can offer genuine career progression in a supportive, successful environment.
Responsibilities of the CAD Technician:
- Prepare drawings and details in CAD format under the guidance of an Engineer or Technician
- Assist others with site measurements/records
- Printing and issuing drawings and documents
Requirements of the CAD Technician:
* Proficient in AutoCAD
* Experience in the preparation of detail drawings, in particular: Structural steelwork and reinforced concrete
* Minimum 3 years' experience
* Ability to work on their own initiative
If you would like to be considered for this exciting opportunity, please call Graham Ventham on 01728 726 120.