Civil CAD Technician
Are you a CAD Technician with Civil Engineering experience seeking a fresh challenge? Want to work for a leading company on a variety of exciting projects whilst being rewarded with a comprehensive benefits package? Read on for the benefits of this exciting new role in Bedford.
My client, a leading Civil Engineering contractor has created the opportunity for a skilled CAD Technician with a proficiency in AutoCAD and knowledge of Civil Engineering (Highways or groundworks) to join their dynamic team at their stylish Bedford head office.
On offer for you as the new Civil CAD Technician:
* Salary of up to £40,000 per annum
* 5% employer pension contribution
* 25 days holiday in addition to bank holidays
* Genuine career progression and an interesting workload
Your new position will see you working alongside a specialist contractor with an exciting workload across several sectors, utilising your knowledge of AutoCAD as part of a strong technical design team.
Your background and experience of Civil Engineering will see you rewarded with a generous salary and benefits package, whilst also giving you a change from the dynamics of the usual consultancy environment.
What you'll bring as the new Civil CAD Technician:
* Three years' experience in Civil Engineering, from a consultancy or contractor design office background
* Proficiency in AutoCAD
* The ambition to progress your career in a specialised contractor environment
This is a fantastic opportunity to move from the external pressures of a consultancy environment, into a rewarding role with a generous benefits package. Speak to Darryl Yates at Conrad Consulting today on 01728 726136, or apply with your up to date CV.