Civil Engineering Technician
Conrad Consulting is looking to source two Civil Engineering Technicians, for one client, in two different parts of Ireland.
The main responsibilities for the successful candidate will be to design layouts, management of drawings and draughting amongst different types of projects, across multiple sectors. (Roads, Drainage & Site Developments)
Dublin > Team of around 50 civil and structural professionals
Balbriggan > A team of 5 - 10 civil and structural professionals (New office, recently opened in the last few months)
Retail, Industrial, Commercial & Residential
Reasons to Join?
- Flexi-time (As long as you work during the core hours of 10am - 4pm)
- Choice of working in one of two offices in Ireland
- A variety of projects to choose from, no day would be the same! Great chance to learn new sectors or select the areas you enjoy working in
- Looking to expand your knowledge & experience in Civils 3D? This consultancy will give you the support to do so
- The company have added to their workforce over the last 12 months, this is because of how busy they currently are, but also because their future pipeline is increasing too
- Holidays is 20 days, plus 4 days for Christmas and Public holidays too
- Pension - can be transferred from your existing employer or a new one set up through Irish Life
- Parking situated at both offices, for all staff.
- At least 3 years' professional experience working as a Civil Engineering Technician, in Ireland or the UK
- Proficient in AutoCAD (Civil 3D experience would be a bonus)
- Experience in detail design and tender package drawings is required also
- If the above position is of interest, and you are ready to take a considerable step forward in your career, please forward your CV through to Matthew Gilchrist at Conrad Consulting.
**We don't advertise all our vacancies! If this role isn't quite right for you, please get in touch with Matthew to find out more about other opportunities which maybe more suitable**
Know of someone who this might of interest to? Conrad Consulting offer a 'REFER A FRIEND' incentive up to €500 for a successful referral