Our client is a multi-discipline engineering company who focus on delivery of project excellence in all they do. Their projects include structural and civil engineering as well as project and development management. Their experience covers retail, hotel, residential, commercial and infrastructure sectors amongst others.
They currently have a vacancy for a Technician to join their office in Central London on a full-time permanent basis to work within their skilled Civils team.
- A minimum of 3 years' industry experience
- Drainage & highway design experience essential
- Experience preparing Flood Risk Assessments
- Full proficiency with AutoCAD is essential
- Knowledge of Revit advantageous but not essential
- Excellent communication skills (both written & verbal)
The successful Infrastructure Technician will become an integral part of their close-knit team in working on roads & drainage schemes.
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary & benefits package as well as a varied project workload & friendly working environment.
If you'd like to apply for this Infrastructure Technician position, please forward an up to date CV to Graham Ventham to be considered.