Chartered Senior / Principal Structural Engineer
Chartered Senior / Principal Structural Engineer - MIStructE or MICE
Your new company
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Chartered Structural Engineer at principal or senior level to join one of our clients, an established Exeter based consultancy who have ambitious plans to develop and grow their Building Design practice across the UK.
You will be working for a consultancy who's design practice provides multidisciplinary engineering services and integrated solutions across a wide range of projects relating to buildings and infrastructure.
Your new role
You will play a leading role in some of the world's most challenging and exciting engineering projects across sectors including; Education, Commercial, Residential, Defence, Energy and Transportation; this gives you the opportunity to work with major clients on stimulating and high-profile projects in the UK.
What you'll need to succeed
- Chartered Engineer (MIStructE or MICE)
- Proven experience on developing projects from concept to construction stage
- Excellent communication and presentation skills that can support client relationships, assist in preparing bids and generally enhance our clients work winning capability
- Ability to manage and work to budget and program, to control costs and manage change control processes
- Experience of working with, and managing, small focused project teams
You will be responsible for
- Delivering multiple projects or parts of larger projects to completion, within budget and to program
- Be the first point of contact for clients, contractors, design team and third parties.
- Build client relationships and help identify business opportunities
- Be a technical champion within the team
What you'll get in return
In return, you will benefit from a competitive salary with the added bonus of working with a market leading consultancy with a massive global presence, giving you the perfect opportunity to progress your career.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Chartered Senior / Principal Structural Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly