Structural CAD Technician
Our client is an established multi-disciplinary consultancy who have a full-time permanent Structural CAD Technician vacancy available in their Hemel Hempstead office. The successful candidate will become an integral part of their skilled Structural Engineering team and will be working on a range of iconic building structures projects.
Projects: Residential, Commercial, Educational and more.
- Have a minimum of 3 years' experience working on live building structures projects, ideally within a consultancy environment
- First rate AutoCAD skills
- Able to draw & detail building elements in a range of building materials including steel, masonry, timber & concrete
- Excellent communication skills (both written & verbal)
- Reading & understanding architectural drawings, and creating structural arrangement drawings (supervised by a Structural Engineer)
- Preparing structural drawings at different project stages including concept, tender & construction
- Dealing with clients, in-house teams, external design teams & contractors
- Ensuring drawings are stored in compliance with company control procedures & presented in compliance with standard company practice
This firm boasts an excellent staff retention rate, and you will be working within a friendly & supportive working environment where you will be a valued member of the team. Our client is offering the successful Structural CAD Technician a competitive salary & benefits package along with plenty of opportunity to challenge yourself and build on your existing skillset within an experienced & highly skilled team of professionals.
If this Structural CAD Technician vacancy is of interest to you and you'd like to hear more details, please forward an up to date CV to Graham Ventham to be considered.