Graduate Civil Engineer
Are you a Graduate Civil Engineer looking for a genuine opportunity to progress your career and become part of a thriving practice? Do you want to work for a highly-regarded consultancy that values career progression for its staff above all else? Read on for the benefits of this exciting new role!
This practice is a highly reputable and innovative Civil Engineering consultancy whose Hook head office has an outstanding history of sustainable design. Due to continued growth and following a series of contract wins, an exciting opportunity has been created for a skilled Civil Infrastructure Engineer to join the team and progress their career towards chartership.
On offer for you as the new Civil Engineer:
* Salary of up to £26,000 per annum
* Support towards chartership
* Private healthcare
* Genuine diversity of workload
* 37.5 hour working week
Currently, their clients range from major residential developers, to high profile retail and commercial clients, so experience in a range of sectors is crucial to your success in this role.
What you'll bring as the new Civil Engineer:
* Minimum one years' experience within a Civil Engineering consultancy or local authority environment
* Relevant software experience including Windes MicroDrainage and AutoCAD
* Working knowledge of Flood Risk Assessments, ideally
Speak to Darryl Yates at Conrad Consulting today on 01728 726136 for more information on this fantastic new opportunity, or apply with your up to date CV.