Senior CAD Technician
We are working with an established Civil & Structural engineering consultancy who currently have a number of vacancies available in their Cambridge office. Due to a heavy workload they are looking to make several key appointments over the coming months, starting with employing a skilled Senior CAD Technician on a full-time permanent basis to work on a range of building structures projects.
Projects: Commercial, Residential, Educational, Retail, Industrial and more.
* Previous experience working as a Structural Technician on building structures projects, ideally within a consultancy environment
* Previous experience working on projects in the retail, industrial or commercial sectors desirable
* Knowledge of a range of design software including AutoCAD and Revit
* A good understanding of BIM
* Excellent communication skills & attention to detail
The successful Senior CAD Technician will be rewarded with a competitive salary depending on level of experience and benefits including 25 days annual leave, pension contribution and private healthcare for yourself & immediate family.
If you'd like to know more about this opportunity, please get in touch with Graham Ventham at Conrad Consulting for more details.