Senior Geotechnical Engineer
Would you like to be part of a company who invest in you and provide you with some of the best training within the industry, so you reach your full potential? A consultancy which is passionate about staff satisfaction and team work. You'll be working for 'the best Environmental and Geotechnical Consultancy' according to Home Builder awards. As well as a company which has won various awards for their projects and site investigations throughout the UK.
The successful Geotechnical Engineer will be part of a small team in their Kent office, working on a variety of small to medium sized projects, seeing them through from inception to competition.
- Minimum of 5 years Geotechnical/Ground Engineering Experience
- Relevant Degree
- Experience mentoring and managing junior Geotechnical Engineers
- Chartered or actively working towards chartership
- Experience with foundation design, slope stability and retaining walls
- A salary of £36,000 - £42,000, dependant on experience
- 24 days holiday, plus bank holidays
- Company Pension scheme
- Life Assurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Ability to buy or sell holidays
- Personalised benefits
- Professional memberships paid for
- And much more…
What happens next: On receipt of your application our dedicated Geotechnical recruiter, Kate Waltham, will contact you to discuss this opportunity in full detail. Kate will disclose the name of our client to you prior to sending your CV to this, or any other company we are working with.
**We don't advertise all of our vacancies! If this role isn't quite right for you, please get in touch with Kate to find out more about other opportunities.**
We offer a 'REFER A FRIEND' bonus up to £500 for a successful referral.