Associate Director (Structures)
Our client has an enviable reputation for creating high quality engineering solutions and boasts an impressive portfolio of projects.
They are seeking a versatile and talented Associate Director to lead the structural team in their London office on a full time permanent basis. The successful Associate Director will be an enthusiastic, driven & charismatic individual who is willing to lead business development; maintaining & strengthening existing client relationships as well as seeking out new work & forming new relationships for the company.
- Must be a Chartered Engineer within a relevant institution (MICE/MIStructE)
- Must have a minimum of 8 years' experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent business development skills
- Experience taking the lead on & managing a range of building structures projects (both new build & refurbishment) through to completion.
The successful Associate Director will be rewarded with a competitive salary & benefits package, a friendly working environment as part of a close-knit team and a fantastic working location in busy Central London.
If you'd like to know more, please forward an up to date CV to Graham Ventham for more details.