Senior Structural Engineer
3 days left
- Full Time
Our client provides a full range of civil and structural engineering, with schemes that include project and development management.
Their experience covers retail, hotel, residential, commercial and infrastructure sectors amongst others.
They currently have an opportunity for a Senior Structural Engineer to join a fast paced environment where you will work on a range of schemes including new build and refurbishment.
The teams have a cohesive approach to each project with regular internal and client meetings to ensure all aspects of the scheme are deliverable within budget and time deadlines.
Requirements of the Senior Structural Engineer:
* Relevant degree in Civil or Structural Engineering
* Minimum of 5 years' experience within a UK-based consultancy
* A good working knowledge of British Standards as well as Eurocodes
* Experience working with steel, concrete, timber and masonry,
* Client facing experience,
* Able to train, direct & mentor junior Engineers & Technicians.
To be considered for this role and take the next step in your career, submit your CV to Graham Ventham.
Apply for Senior Structural Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly