Our client is a multi-discipline engineering firm with a strong reputation for offering a first-class service to their clients.
They have a number of offices across the East of England and each team delivers seamless project delivery across a diverse sector base.
They currently have a vacancy for a Technician to join their Ipswich office on a full-time permanent basis to work within their skilled Civils team.
- A minimum of 2 years' industry experience
- Drainage & highway design experience essential
- Experience preparing Flood Risk Assessments
- Full proficiency with AutoCAD is essential
- Knowledge of Revit advantageous but not essential
- Excellent communication skills (both written & verbal)
The successful Civils/Drainage Technician will become an integral part of their close-knit team in Ipswich working on roads & drainage schemes.
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary & benefits package as well as a varied project workload & friendly working environment.
If you'd like to apply for this Civils/Drainage Technician position, please forward an up to date CV to Graham Ventham to be considered.