Civil Infrastructure Engineer
Civil Infrastructure Engineer looking for genuine career progression as well as the opportunity to work as part of an award-winning consultancy? If you are an experienced Civil Engineer ready to progress your career towards chartership whilst working on major infrastructure projects, keep reading!
My client is a well-established Civil Engineer, Transport and Infrastructure consultancy, with a reputation for delivering high quality highways and drainage schemes to a diverse portfolio of clients across the United Kingdom.
Due to an increased workload, and as part of an ambitious growth plan they are now seeking a skilled Civil Engineer who can demonstrate suitable experience in below ground drainage and standard road design as well as the relevant sectional agreements (S98, S104, S106 & S185). Your new role is based at their flagship design office in Woking.
On offer for you as the new Civil Infrastructure Engineer:
* Salary up to £40,000 per annum
* Private healthcare, life assurance, pension contributions
* Diverse project workload
* Support towards furthering your professional development
Holding a notoriously high retention rate for the industry, this practice can provide you with a working environment that gives you challenge, enjoyment and a genuine sense of satisfaction in your work. You will be supported towards becoming a Chartered Civil Engineer, if this is not something you have achieved already.
What you'll bring as the new Civil Infrastructure Engineer:
* Minimum two years' UK design office experience
* Experience in detailed highways and drainage design including SUDS
* Production and interpretation of high quality Flood Risk Assessments
* Good working knowledge of AutoCAD and Microdrainage (WinDes)
If you would like the opportunity to join this dynamic and forward thinking consultancy, speak to Darryl Yates at Conrad Consulting today on 01728 726136, or apply with your up to date CV.