Senior Geotechnical Engineer
Would you like to work for a company which has been recognised as the 'Best Environmental and Geotechnical Consultancy' (Home Builder Awards)? A company which is puts its employees first and prides themselves on employee satisfaction.
The successful candidate will be working for a consultancy which was established just over 10 years ago and has grown from strength to strength with over 5 offices in the UK. They are an active member of the AGS (Association of Geotechnical and Environmental Specialists) and support with chartership both through the Geological Society and ICE.
- Minimum of 5 years Geotechnical/Ground Engineering Experience
- Relevant Degree
- Experience mentoring and managing junior Geotechnical Engineers
- Chartered or actively working towards chartership
- Experience with foundation design would be an advantage
- A salary of £36,000 - £42,000, dependant on experience
- 24 days holiday, plus bank holidays
- Company Pension scheme
- Life Assurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Ability to buy or sell holidays
- Personalised benefits
- Professional memberships paid for
- And much more…
What happens next: On receipt of your application our dedicated Geotechnical recruiter, Kate Waltham, will contact you to discuss this opportunity in full detail. Kate will disclose the name of our client to you prior to sending your CV to this, or any other company we are working with.
**We don't advertise all of our vacancies! If this role isn't quite right for you, please get in touch with Kate to find out more about other opportunities.**
We offer a 'REFER A FRIEND' bonus up to £500 for a successful referral.