A leading multi-disciplinary consultancy based in Central London is now looking for their next strategic hire - at Associate Director level!
This multidisciplinary consultancy who specialise in the delivery of complex projects, has asked us to help them find an Associate Director to join their London office on a full-time permanent basis to head up and lead their Civil Engineering team.
Projects: Roads & drainage design - building related infrastructure.
Location: The office is located in Central London. Nearest tube station is Bank.
- Must be an experienced & Chartered Civil Engineer,
- Must have a good level of experience in a managerial position,
- Able to manage a team of Civil Engineers & Technicians,
- Able to lead your team, ensuring staff members under your direction feel valued, motivated & are contributing,
- Must have a strong background in roads & drainage design.
This is a key role within the team and you will have excellent client liaison skills with the ability to retain clients as well as win new business. It is an ideal opportunity for an experienced Senior/Principal Civil Engineer who wishes to take that important next career step into a senior managerial position where you will be heading up your own team.
The successful Associate Director of Infrastructure will receive a competitive salary & generous benefits package along with a talented team of civil engineers & technicians to mentor. If you would like to know more about this opportunity, please get in touch with Graham Ventham for more details.